Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today: Restoring.

How God has moved today: this morning we all brought things to class that God is moving in our hearts to burn or throw away. I wrote names of people I was choosing to forgive and areas of sin in my life I needed to get rid of on a small piece of paper. We all wrote "forgiven" across the front and threw them in the fire. Afterwards we took communion and invited the Holy Spirit to move. It was a heavy class, but a good heavy. A relieving heavy. It hurt and most of us were brought to tears trying to let these soul ties go, but God really moved in our hearts.

A little of my day: Been struggling with sinuses this week so I finally went to the store and got some goods!! Definitely going to be feeling better now. :)
I went on a walk tonight and finally found the beasts that have been baa'ing outside the window....goats! Haha too funny and lots of them.
And right now as I blog I am sitting in a sermon listening to Loren Cunningham tell us stories and preach. He is so full of wisdom, and a very good story teller.
One word to describe today: restoring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing!