Sunday, January 8, 2012

FEARLESS-JOY-LOVE

So it's now Sunday night, 8:30pm and I am just going to skip the details of earlier in my day and DIVE into the prophetic words spoken over me tonight. It all started with a huge group of my friends and I going to getting frozen yogurt at coconut grove market street. After we got yogurt about 20 of us walked along the beach and found a good spot to sit and talk. I was fellowshipping with my friends teasing each other about our many accents as usual, when 2 guys (1 middle aged and 1 around my age) I have never met before walked up to me and asked if we were apart of ywam. So it struck up a conversation between the 3 of us and I soon found out they were also apart of ywam, but a different school. They were telling me about how last night their school was prophesying over each other and they asked if they could do the same for me. Of course I was happy for them to pray for me! So they began, right there aside the beach beside on-coming traffic and tourists walking about. God immediately started speaking through them. There were many visions they got of me here are the few I remember most:

1st vision: they saw me with long dreads (yes, the awesome hair style I've always said I like) and I was "whipping" them on people. It sounds funny, but they said that as I shook my hair that the love of God was splashing on people. All kinds of people. It was like a radiating joy and love spreading through my hair.

2nd vision: they saw things in my childhood and resentments and hurts that have built up over the years. Many things that I had buried away and "forgotten" about. They literally started naming them one by one and every one of them hit the bulls eye. For example, they spoke about resentment issues, self image issues, not feeling I have anything to give, and many many many other things. They said I would start seeing myself the way God does when I look in the mirror and also healing...etc. As they did I literally felt a lifting and releasings. It was relieving. Weight I didn't even know I was carrying was lifted off. I feel like I could fly! (well, you know what I mean..)

3rd Vision: they saw the word "FEARLESS" written across my forehead. Those of you who know me very well know how spot-on that word was! I have always let fear control everything I do in life, especially when it comes to spiritual things. He said he saw me walking into "scary" places of the world and spreading God's love. And that when I left those places people would ask me if I was scared because of the dangerous people I had just come from, and I would always reply with "afraid? it didn't even occur to me to be afraid." And he said that at those places I went to I was spreading God's LOVE and JOY to the people and they were receiving it.

4th vision: they saw me holding a baby. Then they saw me laying my hands on children's heads praying over them. He said God was using me to reach, love, and spread joy to children.

5th vision: they saw Jesus literally standing in front of me right there with His hands open. Jesus was wanting me to hand everything to Him. They also heard God saying how much He loves me, and how he is not ashamed of anything I've done and that everything in my life has been for a reason. They said that God was saying how when He looks at me He feels JOY. They said they heard God saying how much he "likes" me. That God likes everything about me! Everything! Even the things I feel week in, they were saying that God was telling me I am strongest in THOSE areas... Wow!

6th vision: They said they saw God giving me direction. They said that he was showing me who I am, who I truly am. And how God was showing me my path and what I'm supposed to do with my life and His plan.

There were 3 very specific words God was speaking over me through both of them and they said they saw these words written across my forehead: 1. Fearless 2. Joy 3. Love

Reminder: These guys know nothing about me!! They have never met me, they hardly know anything about my past. I'm am seriously tripping.

We all felt the spirit so strong and I couldn't help but cry. Y'all have no idea how much this meant to me tonight, it was exactly the confirmations I was needing. God was working very deep in my heart and all at once! He was bringing out EVERYTHING and it was so overwhelming and I don't even have the words to describe what I am feeling right now. To be honest, I haven't truly felt the presence of God like I did tonight in over 4 years. I am now excited to see where God is going to take me and what's going to happen next! I am in awe of His power. Trying to let it all soak in.
Goodnight friends!

1 comment:

Valen said...

Macy! This just made me SO happy! You don't know how much… Can't wait to hear more!

Valen—