Saturday, January 14, 2012

Growing Anticipation

TONIGHT. Tonight I had to make what seems like the most important decision of my YWAM journey. What was that decision? Where to go for outreach. For those of you who don't understand, when we students arrived here we had no clue where our mission trip options would be. They just revealed it to us tonight about an hour ago. They wrote the options on a large paper and revealed to us the options. When they did so, we were not aloud to talk to each other. They gave us 10 minutes to go pray and write down the location God tells each of us individually where to go. I wrote mine down immediately, hoping it was God giving me the unction. I will not tell y'all till Monday night what I wrote down, because nothing is set in stone till then.
Maybe keep me in your prayers this weekend... and if God speaks anything to you please feel free to share.  I am confident in the place I chose, and know that wherever God sends me it will be life changing. I'm so excited to find out which of my friends will be in my team.. I won't know till Monday night for sure who all will be going to the same place as me! It's a growing anticipation for this weekend. I'm not sure I will get much sleep tonight. But Lord know I need it because we have work duty at 6am tomorrow morning! We'll have to work in the kitchen for 5 hours on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. But other than that, my weekend will be mostly full catching up on homework, mandatory journal entrees, and mandatory reading assignments. I say mandatory, but I'm hoping to enjoy these books and writing reports on them.

PHEW! That was a lot to get off my shoulders. Time for some relaxation. I think Homework and any kind of THINKING can wait till tomorrow, haha.

No comments: