Friday, December 21, 2012

January 3rd anticipation!

All the preparation. All the prayer. All the excitement. The time has nearly arrived for the new students to land in Kona for the adventure of a lifetime. We have been trying to amp up the students for what's to come and also help them to get a glimpse of who their staff is before they even arrive. In doing so - my friend Caleb and I have made some "Get to know your staff" videos and have been posting them for the students to see. We wanted the students to get a glimpse of our personalities and I think these videos do it justice! So far it is exciting them to see who we are before they come - I hope it breaks a bit of intimidation of the unknown. Thought y'all might be interested to see some of the media projects I've been working on on the side these past couple months.

Here is my video - check it out!



To watch the rest of them on our page Click here!

2 comments:

the Kresge's said...

Love the video Macy!

Macy McFarland said...

haha thanks Nat! I'm so awkward. You should vote on the sidebar for where you think I will lead an outreach team to! just for fun;).